VPClib: a library for video projector calibration
The VPC library provides routines for geometric video projector calibration. Here, geometric calibration refers to the process of retrieving the projector’s intrinsic parameters (focal, aspect ratio and principal point) and not the keystoning parameters as it is often misunderstood. Some VPClib features include:
- Fully implemented in C++ on top of OpenCV.
- Suited for ProCam systems as it uses only a camera.
- Provides calibration routines for several scenarios.
- Relies on marker-less planar scenes (like walls).
- A complete and stand-alone bundle adjustment routine to optimize both intrinsic and extrinsic parameters.
J. Draréni, S. Roy, and P. Sturm, “Methods for Geometrical Video Projector Calibration ,” Machine Vision and Applications, 2012.