This job posting is expired. For more recent job openings in Computer Vision please visit our jobs section.
If you are a Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer with strong C++ development experience and you are looking for an opportunity to create a highly visible product, jumio.com is an exciting startup for you. Jumio’s Netswipe and Netverify products rely on OCR algorithms that analyze video frames sent by the Jumio Web Clients and Mobile clients. Like all machine vision algorithms, the Jumio OCR needs constant quality analysis and monitoring for quality assurance and ongoing improvement of quality. We’re looking for a Computer Vision expert who’s going to develop and improve the Jumio Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software. One of Jumio’s products deals with Face recognition – so knowledge in that area is certainly more than welcome.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with our top notch and small R & D development team that is focused on creating Computer Vision algorithms for OCR and face recognition.
- Expected to explore and research newest methods pertaining to future product development.
- Be a key component to creating a product that is ensured to be the future of our marketplace.
What's in it for you:
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of highly visible product, company and team.
- A great compensation package that includes salary, stock options and medical insurance.
The list of skills required:
- Strong Academic background in Computer Vision.
- Good knowledge of C++ and Matlab.
- Good knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms like Neural Networks and Support Vector Machines.
Additional Skills desired:
- Knowledge of OCR algorithms and/or Face Recognition algorithms.
- Familiarity with Viola Jones / Boost algorithms.
- Familiarity with Edge Detectors (Canny, …).
- Familiarity with line finding algorithms (Hough Transformation).
So, if it is a career goal to be a key component to creating a product that is ensured to change the future and you have a strong background in computer vision algorithm development kindly contact ...