DukeMTMC is a new, manually annotated, calibrated, multi-camera data set recorded outdoors on the Duke University campus with 8 synchronized cameras. It consists of:
- 8 static cameras x 85 minutes of 1080p 60 fps video
- More than 2,000,000 manually annotated frames
- More than 2,000 identities
- Manual annotation by 5 people over 1 year
- More identities than all existing MTMC datasets combined
- Unconstrained paths, diverse appearance
- Performance Measures and a Data Set for Multi-Target, Multi-Camera Tracking. E. Ristani, F. Solera, R. S. Zou, R. Cucchiara and C. Tomasi. ECCV 2016 Workshop on Benchmarking Multi-Target Tracking.
- Tracking Social Groups Within and Across Cameras. F. Solera, S. Calderara, E. Ristani, C. Tomasi, and R. Cucchiara. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems 2016.
- Tracking Multiple People Online and in Real Time. E. Ristani and C. Tomasi. ACCV 2014.